Ron Nathan Barness
Born: April 10, 1961, Los Angeles, CA
Undergraduate Degree from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) June 1983
Juris Doctorate Degree from Loyola Universiy, Los Angeles, June 1986
- Founded and built Centers Business Management, a property management and brokerage firm specializing in shopping centers. From 1986-1994 built a state-wide (California) business with ten offices from San Diego to Northern California
- Founded and built Retail Brokers, Inc., a property management and brokerage firm specializing in shopping centers. From 1995-2009 built a multi-state business with offices in Riverside, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Albuquerque, NM, Houston TX and Denver, CO.
- As managing member of ALRO Investors, LLC, acquired, managed, leased and sold more than 150 existing shopping centers throughout AZ, TX and CA.
- As managing member of Global Retail Development Group, developed more than 100 retail shopping centers throughout Phoenix, AZ
- Founded and built Platinum Commercial Holdings, a full-service real estate firm specializing in all aspects of shopping center ownership throughout the Southwestern United States
- Co-owner Arizona Diamondbacks Major League Baseball Team 2003-2009
- Philanthropic Endeavors